Chicago Black Hawks’ Patrick Kane could be the NHL’s most exciting young forward. At 24 years of age, Kane has already won a Stanley Cup with the Hawks and the Calder Memorial Trophy as the NHL’s top rookie in 2008. Although one of the NHL’s smaller players, Kane possesses rare stickhandling skills and speed of execution that make him a thrill to watch and a nightmare for defenders to check.
- Born: Buffalo, US, 1988
- Height/weight: 178 cm (5’10″) / 82 kg (181 lbs)
- Position: right wing / centre
- NHL teams: Chicago Black Hawks
- drafted: 2007 by Chicago, 1st round (1st overall)
- Awards (selected): Calder Trophy (NHL rookie of the year) – 2008; Ontario Hockey League rookie of the year – 2007; Olympic Games silver medal – 2010